What is the Digital Whistleblowing Fund?
The Digital Whistleblowing Fund is a small-grant project by the Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights and Renewable Freedom Foundation that enables investigative journalism groups and human rights grassroots organisations to apply to receive financial, operational and strategic support in starting a secure digital whistleblowing initiative, as part of their social mission.
You could be granted
Up to EUR 3.000
IT and advisory support
Is your organization eligible?
In order to be eligible for the Digital Whistleblowing Fund, your organization needs to be part of or explicitly endorsed/referred by one of the following coalitions or networks members:
- Southeast Europe Coalition on Whistleblower Protection
- Whistleblowing International Network (WIN)
- Transparency International (TI)
- International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
- Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP)
If you’re part of a coalition or network that you think should be part of that list, contact us!